Saying Goodbye to Rev. Judy at Knox United

This Sunday will be Rev. Judy Campbell's last service. I am speaking for many people either with in our congregation or people that Rev. Judy has ministered to, either through mission work, weddings, funerals or just being a support, Rev. Judy will be missed. She has played a very large role in ensuring that missions were supported within our community. She had a significant impact in making sure that our children and youth became actively involved within the church and with mission work. Judy was instrumental in bringing in fresh ideas to a church that needed to be "freshened up." I for one, have enjoyed her time, company and spiritual guidance over the past 6 years. Her sermons, helped me to question my own thoughts and beliefs. Which in turn created an opportunity to challenge myself to be a better person, have dialogues with other people about the messages that she presented. A personal thanks goes to Judy from my family for all the words of encouragement and enlightenment! Enjoy your retirement...As much as you will be retiring from the vocation of being a Minister, you will never stop ministering to others. :)